THE BLUEPRINT

Tips and advice to assist you in your job search.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

What People Are Saying About BluePrint Resumes & Consulting



For months I've been saying I'm going to post some of these comments from previous clients. It really warms my heart to know that we're helping people reach their career goals one step at a time. By the way that's BluePrint's mission statement: Helping you reach your career goals one step at a time. Here are just a few of the comments:

From a recruiter, on a candidate's resume and cover letter...

Hi Wendy,

I didn’t see any changes that needed to be made. I thought both were very well done and reflect Sam’s experiences and capabilities relative to the areas we are looking at for him. You effectively captured Sam’s areas of talent.

Thanks,

David
___________________________________________________________
From a client...

Wendy,

God bless you and thank you for your services, I am so impressed I finally met someone who knows what they are doing and honest, you get my vote, and referral as well.

Respectfully,
Michelle
______________________________________________________________

From a client and recruiter...

The staffing agency referred me to you for help with my resume. Once you did mine, I got an interview the very next day!

Thank you so much!

Adriana

You laid her resume out!

Katherine
______________________________________________________________

From a client, based on the Basic Plus package...

You did a great job! This resume looks as good as those that charge $500 or more!

Benny
______________________________________________________________

From a client, based on 3 resumes for multiple positions...

I wasn't getting any interviews or call backs from my previous resume, but after having you create them, now I have three interviews lined up! All within the same week.

Jeanette

Well folks that's what they're saying! Remember we are fast, efficient and affordable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home